jeudi 14 juillet 2011

Ok we lost, but...

*Suddenly pops in* Hello everybody! Sorry for not keeping in touch for such a long time! Unfortunately I've been too busy to write something about each game as I used to do... Actually I don't think I'll have the time to start writing regularly again. Nevertheless I'll try to mix English and Japanese while using my Twitter account so it may be useful to a larger number of people.

So... You may know this already but we lost today's game against the Giants, 4 to 0. Our starter Iwata earned the 4 runs in the 3rd inning, after five consecutive hits. There is however one thing I did really appreciate in this game: Hiroki Uemoto was among the staring members as 2nd batter/2B. He showed again how good he is at base stealing, just after a wonderful hit to the left field.

Our young Tigers are doing pretty well, just like our rookie Daiki Enokida who is turning into a relief ace (he is the second best relief pitcher of the league with 18 holds). Tomorrow's starter is also a young pitcher: 23-year-old Kai-Wen Cheng.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire